Augusta Road Office
David Crigler: Broker in Charge -
Located in the heart of the upscale Augusta Road area, at the corner of Faris and Augusta Roads, this award-winning office boasts a professional staff that enjoys one of the highest production per agent ratios in the Upstate of South Carolina. While the office primarily serves the Fine Homes market, our experience in the Greenville, SC, area allows our REALTORS® to handle your needs whether you are looking in the Augusta Road, Parkins Mill, Downtown, or the Eastside and Golden Strip markets.
Recently, the Augusta Road office received the coveted Cornerstone Award, as well as The Round Table Award from Prudential as one of the Top Three offices in the Southern Region, which stretches from Texas to West Virginia.
For an "inside" look into Greenville, SC, please call one of our experienced REALTORS® today.
©2014 BHH Affiliates, LLC. An independently owned and operated franchisee of BHH Affiliates, LLC. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol are registered service marks of HomeServices of America, Inc.® Equal Housing Opportunity. Information not verified or guaranteed. If your home is currently listed with a Broker, this is not intended as a solicitation.
Real Estate News
- House Passes Flood Insurance With Amendments
- Realtors® Applaud House Passage of Bipartisan Flood Insurance Affordability Bill
- Downpayment Assistance for FHA Loans
- Analysis of Camp Tax Reform Draft
- Senate Hearing on TRIA Reauthorization
- Senate Introduces Patent Demand Letter Legislation
- NAR Submits Letter to Congress on QRM
- Freddie Mac Clarifies Auction Pilot
- Coalition Steps Up Education on Water Rule
- Realtors® Oppose Tax Plan to Limit Mortgage Interest Deduction, Real Estate Provisions
- House to Vote on Flood Insurance
- NAR Addresses Possible Lead Rule
- FCC to Propose New Net Neutrality Rules
- White House Announces Patent Litigation Reforms
- ACA Mandate Delayed for Some Employers